[Debtags-devel] Vocabulary updates, part 2

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:01:41 +0200

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 08:58:30AM +0200, Benjamin Mesing wrote:

> At the very bottom of the document "ubuntu-docs" should probably be
> "vocabulary".

Thanks!  Fixed.

> There is one problem with the procedure you describe. Some people
> cannot commit and send their changes via email as proposed. If the
> changes get applied and the original poster does an "svn up" he will
> then get a conflict. While this is obvious to a regular svn user, users

Not really: the change in the repository will be the same as the local
change, and it gets "merged" trivially.

We can try it out, just to be sure: send me a patch, I'll apply it,
commit it and then you do svn up.

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z--