Confused about where to propose additional tags...

Thomas Viehmann tv at beamnet.de
Wed Dec 14 17:21:12 UTC 2005

Hi Debtags-Team,

first, let me say that I like the idea and appreciate your work.
here can I propose additional tags or ask questions about existing ones?
Here's what I thought about while trying to start tagging libchipcard:
- Is use::driver acceptable for "middle layer" apps? (libchipcard
  provides an api to access smartcards, but uses low-level drivers)
- What hardware:: tag is good for chipcards? USB, because most readers
  are? storage, because stuff is stored on libchipcard? (e.g. health
  insurance data, gpg keys or online-banking keys)
- Is there a tag for servers providing non-standard services
  (libchipcard can be used with remote chipcard readers).

Kind regards + thanks for your attention

T.

P.S.: It's perfectly irritating that I shouldn't be shown the mail for
confirmation. I had to fish it out of my mailbox because I don't have a
too properly internet-connected mail setup on my work machine... But
that should probably just go to submit at bugs...

P.P.S.: I'm not subscribed, so please CC me on replies.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/