Tag editor on Alioth is broken

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Fri Dec 30 03:24:24 UTC 2005

On Thu, Dec 29, 2005 at 12:44:59PM +0900, Sanghyeon Seo wrote:

> Tag editor on Alioth web frontend seems to be broken:
> http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/edit.cgi?pkg=kid
> I think following lines in edit.cgi output
> <script src="vocabulary.js"></script>
> <script src="widgets.js"></script>
> should be changed to
> <script src="http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/packagebrowser/vocabulary.js"></script>
> <script src="http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/packagebrowser/widgets.js"></script>
> as in search.cgi, but I have no idea how to do that. edit.cgi tries to load
> /cgi-bin/vocabulary.js and receives 404.

Thanks!!
I've seen some reports of malfunctions, but I haven't had the time to
investigate yet: now that you told me where is the bug, it was very
quick to fix.

The web code is here:

  svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debtags/central-database/branches/alioth/webfrontend

And the working code on Alioth is in this checkout:

  /org/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/debtags/central-database/webfrontend

which has a few local changes such as paths and URLs.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>