Migration of packagebrowser

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Fri Dec 30 03:16:44 UTC 2005

Hello,

Erich, what is the status with vitavonni.de?  Is it still going to go
offline by the end of the year, that is, in 2 days?

In that case, although I won't manage to reimplement the missing parts
on Alioth in 2 days (and I'll be pretty busy in these 2 days), we could
manage to work out a little temporary solution, like setting up a mail
alias to something on Alioth, archiving the patches and sending
automated replies with a small explanation of the situation.

If we can still have a little bit of allowance, I can still try to get
all the infrastructure reimplemented.  What would be a timeframe?

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>