Migration of packagebrowser

Erich Schubert erich at debian.org
Fri Dec 30 12:28:26 UTC 2005

Hello Enrico,
The box will remain online, since noone has made any plans for the
future of it... I somewhat expected it...
I will have even less time to care for it, but I hope it won't just die
anytime soon...

> If we can still have a little bit of allowance, I can still try to get
> all the infrastructure reimplemented.  What would be a timeframe?

ASAP, but I have no idea if the box will ever get a new admin or will
just die sometime due to a hardware failure.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
   erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
            Reality continues to ruin my life --- Calvin            //\