[Debtags-devel] New suite uploaded to unstable

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 19:55:13 +0200

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

Hello,

just a quick note to say that I've finally uploaded to unstable
libtagcoll1, libdebtags1 and all the rest of packages that were in
experimental.

Yay!

I'm now considering to merge the libtagcoll1 and tagcoll source packages
and the libdebtags1 and debtags source packages together: I'm tired to
maintain so many interdependent packages and in both cases one package
is just a commandline wrapper around a library and it doesn't make much
sense to keep them in two separated source packages.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J--