[Debtags-devel] Meanwhile, back in the tags file

Justin B Rye jbr at edlug.org.uk
Mon Jul 25 14:36:43 UTC 2005

Doing a new debtags update and starting debtags-edit, I find that
more has changed than just the tag names.  Whatever happened to...

a) all those role:: tags?

  There no longer appear to be any packages tagged by role.  What
  happened?

b) all those format:: tags?

  The format:: facet seems to have been completely abolished before
  any of its contents could be shifted to works-with.

Could these changes be connected with the huge number of
"special::invalid" tags that have suddenly turned up?

Is this a problem in my system or has a lot of data vanished from
the archive?
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)