[Debtags-devel] Re: Debtags for medical issues

Christian Heller christian.heller at tuxtax.de
Wed Jul 27 16:08:19 UTC 2005

> What's the point of tagging
>
>  hl7-rimX-1.4.deb
>
> as "medicine::doc::standards::hl7" ?
>
> IOW why not tag the standards' docs packages
> "medicine::doc::standards" and leave it at that ? I would
> even argue to make do with "medicine::doc".

Then I'd prefer "medicine::doc::standards", to better be able to
distinguish between the various kinds of documentation. I can think
of many of these, for example:

doc::requirements
doc::standards
doc::terminology
doc::dictionary / encyclopaedia / lexicon
doc::atlas ?? (for anatomical images etc.)

... just a bit of dreaming to be prepared for and flexible in the future.

Christian