[Debtags-devel] Re: Debtags for medical issues

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Thu Jul 28 20:48:22 UTC 2005

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005, Enrico Zini wrote:

> Thanks Andreas and Steffen, and welcome to the Debtags svn :)
:)

>  svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debtags/vocabulary/trunk
Just checked out.

> After changing, send me a short mail and I'll check if everything is ok,
Hmmm, once we had a possibility to get mail notification after checkin
for the cdd project.  This stopped working since the beginning of
this year (or so) and Otavio failed to fix this several times.  But in
principle this should be possible (perhaps you talk with Otavio what he
did.  This would avoid the situation that somebody just forgets to inform
you.

> - Don't worry about making mistakes: that's what a version tracking
>   system is for :)
Ahhh, I'm great in making mistakes - trust me. ;-)

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de