[Debtags-devel] Uploading new debtags

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sun Jul 31 01:09:20 UTC 2005

Hello,

there are various bugs reported against debtags, and I'd like to make a
new upload fixing them.  However, it turned out that all versions I
recompile at home are crashing in libapt's code, and I got stuck.

Tonight I tried recompiling apt with gcc4, and it all starts to work
again.  I can breathe again.

There should be a NMU of libapt recompiled with gcc4 happening tonight
or tomorrow.  After that, things can hopefully move again.

Thanks to otavio and mvo for helping me tracking the libapt segfault a
bit.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>