[Debtags-devel] Lots of bugs fixed

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sun Jul 31 16:52:14 UTC 2005

Hello,

I've finally uploaded a new libtagcoll1 + libdebtags1 + debtags.

That closes lots of bugs.

Also included, a very nice 'debtags search':

debtags search 'works-with::mail && suite::gnome'
gtkgrepmail - A gtk front-end to grepmail
evolution - The groupware suite
balsa - An e-mail client for GNOME
evolution-dev - Development library files for Evolution
cronosii - fast, light-weight and functional GNOME e-mail client

...just like apt-cache search.  Very neat!

Next step, merge the big vocabulary restructuring of the last weeks into
the Packages file again.  But not today: my brain is frying.

Wanted: volunteers to merge libtagcoll1 and tagcoll to be in the same
source package, and to merge libdebtags1 and debtags to be in the same
source package: that would make maintainance a bit simpler.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>