[Debtags-devel] Re: List admin issues

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 14:59:57 +0200

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5

On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 01:38:50PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:

> Sorry, if <linux4michelle> is non-subscriber, but I get per day
> between 200 und 6000 SPAMs on this E-Mail and I do not like to
> change every week my E-Mail.

No problem: when I see non-subscribers posting regularly, I add them to
a whitelist.  I whitelisted your address this morning, before you posted
this message, and in fact it came in without the need for moderation.

> I have found that all E-Maisl of the listmembers are publich visible,
> a thing which I do not like.

That was a default setting that I noticed yesterday, and I disabled it.
Now it's only for subscribers.

> >     I would like to keep the list as it is (posts from non-subscribed
> >     require moderation), but I can't get mailman to send me
> >     notifications when there are messages requiring attention: the list
> >     owner address is my address, but I don't get the mails.
> >     No idea how to get out of this.
> Which mailmain version does <alioth> use ?

version 2.0.11, and general/owner is already set to myself.  I just
added another 2 addresses of myself, in case it didn't like the old one
for some reason I couldn't see.

> >     one; in the meantime:
> >      - if someone has the password, please let me know
> Should we hack our <alioth>?  :-)

I'll try sending a message to the admins first :)

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5--