[Debtags-devel] Re: Creating a Debtags 'license' facet

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:17:42 +0200

--HWvPVVuAAfuRc6SZ

On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 10:06:48PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 04:20:05PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> You've got a problem with this one, because licenses can be combined
> conjunctively and disjunctively. So a package might be both entirely
> under foo and entirely under bar (foo || bar), or it might be
> partially under foo and partially under bar (foo && bar).

If that is the only problem, a package can be tagged with more than one
tag even from the same facet, which would be good enough to categorise
your two examples.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>

--HWvPVVuAAfuRc6SZ

--HWvPVVuAAfuRc6SZ--