[Debtags-devel] really early "sneak preview" on web frontend ;-)

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:17:33 +0100

--IrhDeMKUP4DT/M7F

On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 06:14:57PM -0800, Erich Schubert wrote:

> http://debian.vitavonni.de/packagebro2/
> These pure static html pages (no code behind it yet) is what I
> currently have in mind for the new web editor. Its still really early,
> and I don't know if it will ever work that way;
> but this is probably a good way to discuss about the UI for the editor.
> The browser should be similar IMHO.

I suggest you don't move the facet names to expand the tags: it makes it
really hard and hawkward to click around.  You can however just use the
area at the right of the facets to display the tags.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>

--IrhDeMKUP4DT/M7F

--IrhDeMKUP4DT/M7F--