[Debtags-devel] really early "sneak preview" on web frontend ;-)

Erich Schubert Erich Schubert <erich.schubert@gmail.com>
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 00:36:36 -0800

Hi Enrico,
Thanks for your feedback.
I was actually intending to make facets fold/unfold when clicked upon,
not this hover-type of thing. I will also allow you to have multiple
open. Imagine having to tag multiple related backages - it can then be
very handy to have one "frame" to switch packages, one to display the
package info, and a third one (which doesn't change much when
switching to a new page)
This could allow you to easily apply similar tags to a set of packages.

Where I now really need some idea, is for an icon to mark tags that
can be removed, and one for tags that can be added.
I don't want to use plus and minus signs - this is like increasing and
decreasing.
I was considering something to "stamp" a package with a "label", and a
second icon to "erase" the tag assignment.
But that is kind of hard to depict that small (16px)

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\