[Debtags-devel] Re: Recent progress

Thaddeus H. Black t@b-tk.org
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:15:07 +0000

--0eh6TmSyL6TZE2Uz

Peter's comment is plausible and reasonable:

> ... I don't believe fully manual tagging of the
> archive is feasible or even sustainable ...

I would agree, except that we have in fact already fully
manually tagged the archive once: debram.  This is
perhaps not very reasonable, but we did it anyway.  So
may we take your words as a challenge, Peter?  I would
like us to prove you wrong.  I believe that we will
deliver a reasonably complete tag set for etch.

On the other hand, after sarge's release, we may need
your tagging help to prove you wrong.  (This is not a
very effective way to ask for help, is it?)

--0eh6TmSyL6TZE2Uz

--0eh6TmSyL6TZE2Uz--