[Debtags-devel] Ignored messages

Benjamin Mesing bensmail@gmx.net
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:46:41 +0200

Hello,

recently I sent two messages to the list [1,2] which seemed to have been
completely ignored (one proposing a new tag, a tag rename and asking for
facet short descriptions, the other about a segfault when using
libdebtags). As they were more or less directed to Enrico I want to ask
him why he choose to do so. Where they pointless or so annoying that it
was to much effort to respond? At least I would have liked to get some
kind of response ("this is known but is currently being ignored/ will be
fixed later" or "I decided that this is not an issue/out of debate
because..."). Especially the segfault should call for action.

Do I need to file a RC bug to get your attention, or do I need to attach
a patch to be rewarded with some kind of reaction? ;-)

Greetings Ben

[1] March, 13th http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debtags-devel/2005-March/000267.html

[2] March, 18th http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debtags-devel/2005-March/000273.html