[Debtags-devel] "tagcoll findspecials"

Erich Schubert Erich Schubert <erich.schubert@gmail.com>
Fri, 20 May 2005 17:03:33 -0700

Hi,
the web packagebrowser basically does that, too, and I've also
commited code to my c-tdb dir in svn. Unfortunately it doesn't link
correctly with tdb right now... :-( No idea whats wrong, the symbol is
in the .h file, but looks like it's missing from the lib.
Otherwise I would have sent you the output.
=20
best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\