[Debtags-devel] "tagcoll findspecials"

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Sat, 21 May 2005 14:57:15 +0200

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 05:03:33PM -0700, Erich Schubert wrote:

> the web packagebrowser basically does that, too, and I've also
> commited code to my c-tdb dir in svn. Unfortunately it doesn't link
> correctly with tdb right now... :-( No idea whats wrong, the symbol is
> in the .h file, but looks like it's missing from the lib.
> Otherwise I would have sent you the output.

If you want you can send me the output of the compilation and I'll have
a look: I've been working quite a bit with tdb recently and I may be
able to help.

Also try upgrading if it's a while you haven't done it: I remember one
recent version had a glitch that was corrected quite promptly.

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn--