[Debtags-devel] debtags-edit updates

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Mon, 23 May 2005 18:51:58 +0200

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

Hello,

I committed a bunch of updates to debtags-edit.

Notably, it's now able to do similar functions as the debtags
todoreport, so that one can get a list of "problematic" packages in
debtags-edit and work on them.

Looking for "special" packages (see the definition in debtags
todoreport) is particularly time consuming, so I brought in the Thread
classes from guessnet and I do that in the background.

I then had another idea: generating one TODO-report page per DEVELOPER!
Isn't it cool?
I'll work on it one of this days.
Then we go and kick people's asses on debian-devel :)

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S--