[Debtags-devel] Tricky packages

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Tue, 24 May 2005 11:41:09 +0200

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9

On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 02:08:00PM -0700, Erich Schubert wrote:

> >   postgresql-plr
> >      Procedural language interface between PostgreSQL and R
> >        [langdevel::r ?]
> langdevel::r makes sense.

Added.

> >   flight-of-the-amazon-queen
> >      a fantasy adventure game
> >        [game or data file?]
> Game. People might want to hide data files, but this is a package they
> will want to install.

It makes sense.  According to this, I can also add the usual
interface::x11 and so on.  How about also implemented-in::lua?

> >   psp
> >      Perl Server Pages - Web scripting environment runtime
> >        [can't we go beyond web::scripting and implemented-in::perl?]
> What do you suggest beyond that?

No idea.  I could think of a devel::something (what? environment?
framework?) and possibly interface::web, but I feel like something more
would be needed (bringing together mod_perl, psp, php, zope and
other similar frameworks).

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9--