[Debtags-devel] Tricky packages

Erich Schubert Erich Schubert <erich.schubert@gmail.com>
Tue, 24 May 2005 11:51:14 -0700

Hi,

> > >   flight-of-the-amazon-queen
> > Game. People might want to hide data files, but this is a package they
> > will want to install.
>=20
> It makes sense.  According to this, I can also add the usual
> interface::x11 and so on.  How about also implemented-in::lua?

Well, there might be a scummvm emulator once with a different interface.
But AFAICT neither scummvm nor fotaq uses lua.
IIRC lua is a language for embedding, so having a whole app
implemented in lua would surprise me. ;-)

> No idea.  I could think of a devel::something (what? environment?
> framework?) and possibly interface::web, but I feel like something more
> would be needed (bringing together mod_perl, psp, php, zope and
> other similar frameworks).

Both web::framework or something like that (not sure which facet to
place it in) would be fine. Or maybe add a tag like
langdevel::web-embedded as a tag for language tools that have this
characteristics.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\