[Debtags-devel] Debconf5 Debtags paper

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Thu, 26 May 2005 12:50:35 +0200

--T4sUOijqQbZv57TR

Hello,

I'm writing the paper for my Debconf5 presentation about Debtags, and
most of the content is now there.

You can find it at:

  svn://svn.debian.org/debtags/debtags/trunk/doc/paper-debtags.rst

Besides this being an opportunity for me to get some early review on the
paper (I'm especially interested to know if I left out something), it's
(finally!) some compehensive piece of documentaton on the whole Debtags
thing.

The format is reStructuredText and is readable directly.  If you want an
HTML rendering, for example to have working links, you can:

  apt-get install python-docutils
  svn cat svn://svn.debian.org/debtags/debtags/trunk/doc/paper-debtags.rst | rst2html > paper-debtags.html

Deadline for submission is the end of the month, so you'll see a bit of
activity happening in the paper in these days :)

--T4sUOijqQbZv57TR

--T4sUOijqQbZv57TR--