[Debtags-devel] Debconf5 Debtags paper

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Fri, 27 May 2005 17:11:15 +0200

--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA

On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 12:50:35PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:

> I'm writing the paper for my Debconf5 presentation about Debtags, and
> most of the content is now there.
> You can find it at:
>   svn://svn.debian.org/debtags/debtags/trunk/doc/paper-debtags.rst

I followup to report that I've just committed the entire contents plus
first proofreading I did.  If someone was waiting for the paper to be
complete before reading it, this is a good time.

Here's a reminder on how to have an HTML version of it:

  apt-get install python-docutils
  svn cat svn://svn.debian.org/debtags/debtags/trunk/doc/paper-debtags.rst | rst2html > paper-debtags.html

--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA

--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA--