[Debtags-devel] Protocols patch, complete

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Mon Nov 21 21:09:40 UTC 2005

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 11:27:35AM -0500, Benjamin Mesing wrote:

> I think you are missing the point. Probably Hervé was not talking about
> application using libtagcoll for debtags stuff, but e.g. for a browser,
> or whatever else. So there is a different set of tags around there.

Ah, ok.  Well, in that case libtagcoll doesn't even know of a vocabulary
at all.  However, the idea makes sense, and I should definitely
implement the core of those tag expansions as libtagcoll filters rather
than just in autodebtag.

Of course, before being serious in supporting tagcoll uses beyond
debtags, I'd like to see one :)

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>