[Debtags-devel] [RFC] mailing list organisation

Peter Rockai me at mornfall.net
Wed Nov 23 13:49:01 UTC 2005

Hello.

Lately, the traffic on this mailing list has increased considerably
(which is definitely a good thing, keep up the work!). However, this
makes it a bit hard for me to follow it the way i would like -- i only
have limited time to read lists and my main interest lies within the
code.  I tend to read the vocabulary discussion as well, but only from
time to time to catch up with the backlog. I suppose there are more
people here with more interest in one side of the discussion, so what
i propose:

Tag mail subjects with [vocabulary] (or [voc], whichever people like
more, but we should pick one :) accordingly. It would make it easier
to scan the list.

Related, we may want to drop the [Debtags-devel] subject tag,
considering that most people tend to sort mails using the List-Id
header nowadays. This would also make some space for the [vocabulary]
tag.

Yours,
    Peter.

--
Peter Rockai | me()mornfall!net | prockai()redhat!com | +421907533216