[Debtags-devel] Debtags use case

Erich Schubert erich.schubert at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 12:42:49 UTC 2005

Hi,
>  protocol::jabber

> To me this has always seemed a bit poorly-organised.  Couldn't we
> have a general protocol::im tag, with sub-tags for ::im:aol,
> ::im:icq etc?

You could debate that jabber isn't a mere IM protocol, and in fact
both MSN and Yahoo do IIRC support video conferencing and such kind of
stuff.
So filing them below IM isn't accurate IMHO.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\