[Debtags-devel] Two new tags?

Justin B Rye jbr at edlug.org.uk
Fri Oct 28 18:27:47 UTC 2005

Simon Richter wrote:
> I'd like to propose two new tags:
>
> suite:asterisk - Stuff that is related to Asterisk

Conceivable... but it's a slippery slope towards creating a "suite"
for every word that occurs as a prefix on a dozen or so packages
(alsa-, aolserver-, aspell-...).

What we need is a rule of thumb for which ones deserve to be called
suites.  Any suggestions, or should we just count the number of
packages that would be in the "suite" and set a minimum?

> hardware:smartcard - Stuff that can talk to smartcards in some way

Should this be filed under hardware::storage: ?
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)