[Debtags-devel] Two new tags?

Erich Schubert erich.schubert at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 21:28:46 UTC 2005

Hi,
> What we need is a rule of thumb for which ones deserve to be called
> suites.  Any suggestions, or should we just count the number of
> packages that would be in the "suite" and set a minimum?

Actually I'd like to have everything with more than 5 packages being tagged.
The UIs should handle "hiding" groups with too few packages.

Oh, and smartcards are not necessarily storage devices.
The term is mostly used for cards that can do encryption or run some
java app, whatever.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\