[Debtags-devel] debram (0.6.5) sarge final

Thaddeus H. Black t at b-tk.org
Wed Sep 7 17:44:01 UTC 2005

Enrico, is there anything special I must do to remove
the debram trunk from debtags svn?  Or can I just delete
the whole trunk as I would delete any other file under
svn control?  (Or shall I do nothing, but rather ask you
to do it?)

Debram software and metadata remain useful until etch is
released, but debram *development* stops now.  If one
wants debram source, one needs no repository, anyway.
It is easier and neater just to apt-get the source.

Besides the debram repository trunk, we also don't need
the debram web page any more.

Should I just start deleting things?

--
Thaddeus