Added tag uitoolkit::xlib

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sun Dec 3 20:44:47 CET 2006

On Sun, Dec 03, 2006 at 08:35:21PM +0100, Benjamin Mesing wrote:

> > Tag: uitoolkit::xlib
> Now things are getting insane, no offense :-)
> We have four library tags already:
>         Tag: devel::library
>         Tag: role::devel-lib
>         Tag: role::shared-lib
>         Tag: x11::library

AFAICT uitoolkit::xlib has nothing to do with the others, in that it
means "Using the X library functions directly without a widget set on
top".  It's just a method of creating windows and painting int hem.  In
that sense, it's much more similar to uitoolkit::gtk than to
devel::library.

To me those tags (except x11::library) are quite clear if you look at
them in the context of their facet.

I'm happy to take away x11::library, though: I don't know how much sense
it makes.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>