Added tag uitoolkit::xlib

Benjamin Mesing bensmail at gmx.net
Sun Dec 3 21:39:15 CET 2006

On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 19:44 +0000, Enrico Zini wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 03, 2006 at 08:35:21PM +0100, Benjamin Mesing wrote:
> > We have four library tags already:
> >         Tag: devel::library
> >         Tag: role::devel-lib
> >         Tag: role::shared-lib
> >         Tag: x11::library
>
> AFAICT

I hate all those acronyms ;-) .. "as far as I can think"?

> uitoolkit::xlib has nothing to do with the others,

Right, except that it has a similar name, which might be sufficient to
create confusion. However, this is not an argument for dropping it.

> To me those tags (except x11::library) are quite clear if you look at
> them in the context of their facet.

They got me utterly confused when I was tagging libqt4-core. It might
happen to others too. That's why I was asking for a tagging tip, they
are really enlightening.

I do not really understand the scope of devel::library yet. Does the
following hold true
	devel::library <-> role::devel-lib?

> I'm happy to take away x11::library, though: I don't know how much sense
> it makes.

I believe it would be a good idea. I don't really see a use case for it.

Regards Ben