If I do tagging, will it be used?

Peter Rockai me at mornfall.net
Fri Jul 28 07:54:57 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 12:34:28AM +0100, Justin B Rye wrote:
[snip]
> There's plenty of work to do, switching hundreds of packages from
> "role::foo:bar" to "role::foo, scope::bar"... but it looks like I
> can't help with it.  Even when I construct patches "manually" and
> run "debtags submit fake.patch", the relevant tags are all stripped
> out as unrecognised, some at the sending end, the rest at the
> receiving end.
Those role::foo:bar -> role::foo, scope::bar changes are all done, they were
scripted and mass-submitted to the central server.

> Is there a way I can force debtags to update its vocabulary?
I don't know for sure, if you have the http to the central server in
your /etc/debtags/sources.list, you should get that. Enrico will know
more.

Yours, Peter.

--
Peter Rockai | me()mornfall!net | prockai()redhat!com | +421907533216