[PROPOSAL] Re: What tags first?

Benjamin Mesing bensmail at gmx.net
Fri Mar 24 18:58:40 UTC 2006

Hello,

> I wonder if I spotted correctly that Benjamin would be interested in
> working on this as well. It might also be possible to do things
> together.
I have a certain interest, but honestly spoken I am currently short in
time, so I probably couldn't give it the devotion it deserves. I'm not
even managing to get all the things in packagesearch done.. Additionally
I am not really experienced in categorizing things, except for a certain
amount of experience I've collected with my old AI-tagger (rereading one
of Enrico's posts about his experiences with his new approach is still
on the TODO list...).
So I would really appreciate it, if Daniel could get more involved.

Best regards

Ben