debtags IRC channel

Erich Schubert erich.schubert at gmail.com
Sun May 28 21:11:56 UTC 2006

Hi,
How about #debtags on OFTC. Since irc.debian.org is to point to OFTC soon.

But IRC channels need a critical mass, and I'm not sure debtags will
achieve this critical mass.
So using the channel for scheduled meetings makes sense, but people
won't just hang around in the channel enough otherwise.
So actually I'd suggest using #debian-devel at OFTC.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\