debtags IRC channel

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Sat May 27 19:15:20 UTC 2006

On Sat, May 27, 2006 at 01:09:21PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> You can join #ekhis on freenode, which is where me and mornfall hang
> around, and which has become a sort of debtags development channel.

Why don't you use a more guessable name like #debtags-devel? Is there a
reason or it just happened? In the latter case, why not moving to a more
guessable name?  (Sorry, right now I'm not connected to the net, so I
cannot check if the suggested channel already exists or not).

If more guessable the channel could be useful for other people ... like
me :-) when I am not sure about the semantics of a given tag. But maybe
this is precisely the reason for it not being guessable ;)

Cheers.