New game tags

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at bononia.it
Wed Nov 8 13:04:03 CET 2006

On mer, 2006-11-08 at 09:53 +0000, Enrico Zini wrote:
> > I would probably vote for game::real-time and game::turn-based or maybe
>
> I like the idea of tagging time on a different axis, and I think
> game::real-time and game::turn-based are the simplest/clearest options.

What are the objections to Peter's proposal of game::time:real and
game::time::turn-based. I like that because it shows that the two facets
are related, while in yours proposal turn-based and real-time might be
completely unrelated.

As a minor change to Peter's proposal I would go for
game::time:real-time (instead of game::time:real).

Cheers.