New tag proposals from iterating.org (2/2)

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 02:48:55 CET 2006

I'd like to point out some Debian packages Justin missed.

2006/11/9, Justin B Rye <jbr at edlug.org.uk>:
> >  * "Website Design & Tools"
> >    PROPOSAL: iterating.org proposes a new facet "web-design" with the
> >    following tags:
> >    "Website design" -> website ::editors
> >    "HTML Editors" -> website ::editors::HTML
>
> The only dedicated webby editing app I've seen in Debian is nvu,
> which seems to have vanished again, but would have been tagged
> adequately by devel::web + use::editing.

How about quanta, and other packages pulled by kdewebdev?

> >  * "Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)" -> [NEW] Facet::ERP
>
> We've got "facturalux - ERP/CRM software for GNU/Linux", with two
> maintainers and two popcon votes... but let's not give it a
> top-level facet of its own just yet.

There's also tinyerp-server. It is a popular ERP choice in the free
software world, and I actually saw someone asking for it on #debian,
because he expected this package to be named simply "tinyerp".

--
Seo Sanghyeon