Tag editing with opera not working

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Wed Nov 29 15:56:47 CET 2006

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 09:47:58AM +0100, Benjamin Mesing wrote:

> when accessing the tag-editing page for a package [1], Opera shows only
> the default page:
>         <HEADER>
>         Package to edit: <InputField> <SearchButton>
>         <FOOTER>
> No error is reported in the error console :-(

It should be working now.  However:

    // Opera doesn't seem to support async queries
    if (window.opera) async = false;

It turns out aync queries don't work in Opera: interaction may not be as
smooth as with the other browsers.

I tested things a bit.  Even submitting the patches now works, and I
made the button disabled during the process so that one can see that the
web application is somehow busy (not ideal, but it's the best I could
get so far).

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>