Ajax debtag tag clouds

Erich Schubert erich.schubert at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 01:07:25 UTC 2006

Now if that isn't a buzzword title! ;-)

Anyway, here you go:
http://people.debian.org/~erich/debtagcloud/tags.html

I'm trying to come up with some clever and userfriendly way to cut
down on the number of facets. I think of only showing the facets
first, then expanding them when the user clicks on them. Once real
tags are selected, the whole cloud will be refreshed (the data could
easily be loaded via some CGI, I'm already generating it via some fast
C++ app)

I just had to play around with this dojo thingy a bit. Now if
javascript just weren't that heavy... 120k javascript framework for
this little result...

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\