missing maintainer(s) on tagging page

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Thu Jul 12 10:45:04 UTC 2007

On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 04:02:22PM +0000, Joe Nahmias wrote:

> After the anouncement in DWN (IIRC) I went to
> http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/prod/name.html to look up my packages
> to see what I've missed.  Imagine my surprise when I'm not listed there
> at all!  I know I don't maintain as many packages as some, but still...
>
> Interestingly enough, going directly to
> http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/todo.html?maint=jello@debian.org seems
> to work, so I suspect some bug in the page generation script.

Hello Joe,

apparently DWN (or whatever other source that reported the news) didn't
completely quote my blog entry (http://www.enricozini.org/2007/debtags/debtags-prod.html)
where it said:

  "If you're not in the list it means that all your packages are somehow
  tagged."

You're not the first one to report it.  I've added a similar note to the
page (in the generation script), it should show up when the pages are
regenerated, should be within 6 hours.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>