additional tags for kopete

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi kamaraju at bluebottle.com
Sun Mar 18 05:02:21 CET 2007

Hi

    Please let me know if there is a better place to post this kind of
stuff. This is my first debtags related post.

kopete is a KDE irc client and can do much more. I think it should have

protocol::irc

or something similar to that extent.

Currently on Debian Etch kopete only has the following tags.

$debtags show kopete| grep ^Tags:
Tags: filetransfer::dcc, interface::x11, network::client, role::program,
suite::kde, uitoolkit::gtk, uitoolkit::qt, use::chatting, x11::application

If I do

$debtags search protocol::irc | grep kopete

there are no hits even though kopete handles IRC's without any problems.

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi