[udd] injecting debtags information

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Thu Sep 18 10:01:58 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 08:39:55PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> To the debtags people: what would be a daily updated source of
> information we can download to have up to date debtags data?

At the moment, these two (that need to be merged together):

  svn://svn.debian.org/debtags/tagdb/tagdb
  svn://svn.debian.org/svn/secure-testing/data/package-tags

They are not updated daily: the debtags/tagdb one is updated whenever I
do a manual review, and the secure-testing one is updated whenever the
security team commits anything to it.

I have scripts that take data from both sources, merge them and upload
it as tag overrides.  I have been meaning for a long time to also
publish the merged dataset somewhere, but I've never had the excuse to
push me to do it.  This could be the excuse: let me know if you have
special requirements, otherwise I was thinking of publishing it
similarly to what you find in http://debtags.debian.org/tags/

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>