implemented-in::TODO and use::TODO

Jörg Sommer joerg at alea.gnuu.de
Mon Feb 23 13:05:13 UTC 2009

Hi,

recently, I've added some tags to my packages and had to use two ::TODO
tags. Therefore, I request the tag implemented-in::S-Lang that is a
scripting language provided by the libslang2 package.

The package Xindy is a tool to build indexes like the tool makeindex
known from TeX. I've looked for a tag use::sorting oder use::ordering or
something, but I found no appropriate tag. Which tag would you select for
the commandline tool sort? Xindy is similar to sort in what it does.

Regards, Jörg.
--
IRC: Der [Prof. Andreas Pfitzmann, TU Dresden] hat gerade vorgeschlagen, sie
  sollen doch statt Trojanern die elektromagnetische Abstrahlung nutzen. Das