Debtags and Blends tasks pages

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Wed Jan 28 13:43:13 UTC 2009

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009, Ben Armstrong wrote:

>  or else eliminate the metapackage divisions entirely.  (But in that
>  case, yes, solving the workflow problem for tag acceptance would
>  become more important.)

IMHO metapackages are a simple, established and widely accepted technique
which we can easily relay on.  I would prefer testing other things in
parallel and see how they might work.  As long as we do not have
something that has important advantages over metapackages while having
no important drawback I'd like stick to established things.  Or did
I missunderstood your mail?

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--