Fwd: Vocabulary browser

Tássia Camões tassia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 13:04:19 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tássia Camões <tassia at gmail.com>
Date: 2010/2/14
Subject: Re: Vocabulary browser
To: Jesse Weinstein <jesse at wefu.org>

2010/2/13 Jesse Weinstein <jesse at wefu.org>:
> When you click on a second-level menu item, it turns bold, and a
> third-level menu opens up, with the name, and a description (if there is
> one).  The bug happens when you then click on the third-level item.
> With the first click, the bold goes away, then if you click again, it
> flashes bold for a second, then goes away again.  I assume this
> shouldn't happen. ;-)

That's right, I've fixed it.

I still don't know if the tag description should be left open after
you click on tag and continues moving the mouse. Do you think it is
useful?

> What is the [x] in the corner for?  If you open another top-level item,
> the first one goes away, so why have a close box?

Well, I agree it was not the best way of implementing that, but it was
there as a short cut to go to the top of the page and see the whole
list of facets again. But considering that the list is not that large
and you can use the "page up" key to get to the top, I think it can be
taken away.

> Otherwise, it looks very good.  Thanks again for doing it.

My pleasure.

Tassia.