libept-based Popcon-access

Benjamin Mesing bensmail at gmx.net
Mon Mar 1 07:36:59 UTC 2010

[switching to debtags-devel, since this might be of genral interest]

You've mentioned your plans to get rid of libept before, though I am not
very fond of it, now that I have everything running on libept (which
seems very well structured to me). It's certainly much easier to use
than libapt-pkg.
Can you give me a pointer to applications using xapian for debtags
without libept (is "debtags" already ported)? Are there any porting
hints available?

Best regards

Ben