A small big step towards a new webapp

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Wed Dec 28 04:12:03 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 03:55:55PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:

> >  - statistical generation of tag suggestions: broken since today

This works now. I've even managed to implement negative tips: "the tag
foo::bar is rarely (0.05%) used in this way".

> >  - aggregate patches by submitter for approval: broken since Alioth
> >    migration

This works again. On top of that, I've started a password-protected tag
review page which looks very promising.

This means that finally the task of reviewing tags can be easily shared,
with a potentially much lower barrier of entry for the new reviewers \o/

> >  - daily update of vocabulary browser: broken since today

This works again.

> >  - email patch submission: broken since April Alioth migration

I decided that there is no point going through the trouble of setting up
the mail bot again, and at the moment we can supersede email submission
with HTTP-based submission. Here is a handy script you can try:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debtags/alioth-scripts.git;a=blob;f=debtags-submit-patch

> >  - QA tags generation: broken since April Alioth migration

Still missing. I need to figure out if they still make sense.

This means that all the functions that were working/maintained in the
old website are now working/maintained again!

GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>