New tags proposals

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Mon Mar 21 18:29:08 UTC 2011

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 03:22:00PM +0100, Pino Toscano wrote:

> I have been debtagging packages since a couple of years or so, using the
> web interface, and collecting proposals for what I think they could be
> new tags.
> (PS: I'm not subscribed, so please CC me on replies)

I've added all your tags, but did not tag the apps you list. You can
easily do this mass tagging using 'debtags tag' and 'debtags send', or
if you have trouble doing so, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Some remarks:

> tag: culture::galician
> tag: culture::lithuanian
> tag: culture::indonesian

I've added them. I have a duty however to point out that the culture::*
tags are deprecated in favour of something better. Currently, part of
'something better' are the iso15924::* tags, and the other part of
something better still hasn't been found :(

> Plus there are a couple of tags which would not reach 6 users, but IMHO
> they would be worth to be added:
>
> tag: works-with-format::epub

Indeed, I'm including it anyway given the rather significant use case of
ebook readers, which are important these days.

I'm attaching the patch I have applied.

GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>