[UDD] Debtags importer broken

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Thu May 26 11:20:11 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 12:00:42PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> > According to: http://titanpad.com/yyhfwA9Pyr (consulted now), "UDD
> > access has not been restored."
>
> Well, that might be true - but there are working clones of UDD around.

Yes; I can alsoset up temporary export scripts on samosa and then make
their output reach alioth somehow; or I can add an ad-hoc plugin to DDE
just for what I need; but I don't want to spend hours setting up
something that I'll have to tear down once they fix UDD form Alioth
(maybe tonight or tomorrow?), if I can avoid it.

GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>